Berkley Fire Rescue Department Mission Statement
On behalf of the citizens of the Town of Berkley Massachusetts, as a team of highly trained individuals, we will continue to promote and advance the community’s quality of life.
- To protect the lives and property of the citizens and visitors of the Town of Berkley during all emergencies and disasters, whether natural or man-made,
- To promote a safe community through public education, fire prevention, and code enforcement in order to maintain and uphold the integrity of the Town of Berkley for its citizens,
- To maintain a high standard of training and education for our members and personnel,
- To encourage our members and personnel to serve as role models and participate in the community,
- To utilize effectively and efficiently all available resources to provide service deemed excellent by the people, and
- To anticipate the community’s changing demographics and growth and provide services that stay ahead of those changes.